Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hangover
yeah, I saw it this weekend and loved it.

More penis shots than I would have liked though.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I also saw this over the weekend, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen actually. It has subtle humor, over the top humor, slapstick humor, all of it. I don't see how anyone could not like this movie.
<!--quoteo(post=46990:date=Jun 29 2009, 10:36 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jun 29 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->yeah, I saw it this weekend and loved it.

More penis shots than I would have liked though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
How many penis shots would've been adequate in your book?
<!--quoteo(post=47028:date=Jun 29 2009, 11:47 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 29 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46990:date=Jun 29 2009, 10:36 AM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Jun 29 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->yeah, I saw it this weekend and loved it.

More penis shots than I would have liked though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
How many penis shots would've been adequate in your book?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I tend to stick with movies that have zero.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I thought it was quite good. Barely noticed the phallus scenes.
You know I think with all of the hype, I expected it to be much better. I liked it but the only funny parts of the movie were with Zach Gali(Greek Name)is. Step Brothers has set the bar on how funny a movie can be in the last few years.
<!--quoteo(post=47407:date=Jul 1 2009, 08:07 AM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Jul 1 2009, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You know I think with all of the hype, I expected it to be much better. I liked it but the only funny parts of the movie were with Zach Gali(Greek Name)is. Step Brothers has set the bar on how funny a movie can be in the last few years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I guess I'll just say I found this movie funnier than Step Brothers, and leave it at that.
<!--quoteo(post=47412:date=Jul 1 2009, 08:31 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 1 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=47407:date=Jul 1 2009, 08:07 AM:name=dvdastud)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvdastud @ Jul 1 2009, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You know I think with all of the hype, I expected it to be much better. I liked it but the only funny parts of the movie were with Zach Gali(Greek Name)is. Step Brothers has set the bar on how funny a movie can be in the last few years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I guess I'll just say I found this movie funnier than Step Brothers, and leave it at that.
Yeah, I didn't care much for Step Brothers other than to find certain scenes mildly amusing, but not much more. The Hangover was at a different level of comedy in almost every way, but that's just one man's opinion.
The Hangover was way better than Step Brothers and I loved Step Brothers. I seriously think it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, I'm thinking about going to see it again.
<!--quoteo(post=47407:date=Jul 1 2009, 09:07 AM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Jul 1 2009, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Step Brothers has set the bar on how funny a movie can be in the last few years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This must be a joke. Is that the only comedy you've ever seen?
I thought it was funny, but certainly not nearly as great as many other people thought it was.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=47432:date=Jul 1 2009, 10:45 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jul 1 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Hangover was way better than Step Brothers and I loved Step Brothers. I seriously think it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, I'm thinking about going to see it again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I laughed more the second time, there were things I didn't catch the first time... I also chuckled preemptively a lot.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=47548:date=Jul 1 2009, 06:23 PM:name=Baron)-->QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 1 2009, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=47432:date=Jul 1 2009, 10:45 AM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jul 1 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Hangover was way better than Step Brothers and I loved Step Brothers. I seriously think it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, I'm thinking about going to see it again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I laughed more the second time, there were things I didn't catch the first time... I also chuckled preemptively a lot.

same here
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
If watching a skinny naked chinese guy kick ass with a crowbar isnt funny, then i don't know what is. Two thumbs up!!!!
<!--quoteo(post=47440:date=Jul 1 2009, 11:24 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 1 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=47407:date=Jul 1 2009, 09:07 AM:name=dvdastud)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvdastud @ Jul 1 2009, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Step Brothers has set the bar on how funny a movie can be in the last few years.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This must be a joke. Is that the only comedy you've ever seen?

Read the quote again, wise guy. Step Brothers isn't even in my top ten favorite comedies I've seen. I said the past few years. Grandma's Boy was the funniest movie since Step Brothers.