CF Kosuke Fukudome
1B Derrek Lee
RF Micah Hoffpauir
3B Aramis Ramirez
C Geovany Soto
2B Mike Fontenot
SS Ryan Theriot
P Carlos Zambrano
Hoffpauir batting 4th, in front of Aramis? With Bradley out, there is no way in hell Aramis should be batting that low in the order.
lou loves the righty lefty righty lineup. i'd rather he switched lee and ramirez myself, but lee's starting to hit, so fuck it.
Wang.
I'd like to see Soto in the 7th spot to be honest. Yes, he'll provide Rami with some protection, but he's not swinging well, and I would imagine Fontenot behind him doesn't do any favors.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Done with my last class ever, Canadian Whiskey and Ginger Ale, and baseball. Life is beautiful.
<!--quoteo(post=31131:date=Apr 17 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Apr 17 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd like to see Soto in the 7th spot to be honest. Yes, he'll provide Rami with some protection, but he's not swinging well, and I would imagine Fontenot behind him doesn't do any favors.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's where he was yesterday and he looked awful. Lou probably moved him up a spot hoping he would see a few better pitches.
Fontenot isn't hitting the ball all that well either lately. He was solid the first week, not so much this last week.
I got nothin'.

Andy
I wish Milton were playing today.
<!--quoteo(post=31135:date=Apr 17 2009, 11:17 AM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Apr 17 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=31131:date=Apr 17 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Apr 17 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd like to see Soto in the 7th spot to be honest. Yes, he'll provide Rami with some protection, but he's not swinging well, and I would imagine Fontenot behind him doesn't do any favors.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's where he was yesterday and he looked awful. Lou probably moved him up a spot hoping he would see a few better pitches.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They both looked terrible, it's worth a try.
nice start Z
Nice start. Let's jump on this punk early.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img] INFIELD HITS!
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
THE HOFF!
Points!
YOU CAN'T HASSLE THE HOFF!!! RBI DOUBLE!
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher