Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Cardinals 4/17/2009
Whooohooo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cavalry.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=31145:date=Apr 17 2009, 01:34 PM:name=FlyAtTheThigh)-->QUOTE (FlyAtTheThigh @ Apr 17 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Points!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Fuck yes. Points indeed.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]
FUCK YEAH AMARMIS!!!
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Why the fuck does the genius* have his second baseman charging?

*not really a genius
Put 'em in a body bag!
That first pitch to Geo was begging to be hit...
<!--quoteo(post=31151:date=Apr 17 2009, 01:36 PM:name=FlyAtTheThigh)-->QUOTE (FlyAtTheThigh @ Apr 17 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why the fuck does the genius* have his second baseman charging?

*not really a genius<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ryan was doing it yesterday, it's confusing.

- Butcher
At least he hit that Lee Special hard. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
Damnit Geo...
Well I'll take the 2 runs
<!--quoteo(post=31154:date=Apr 17 2009, 11:37 AM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Apr 17 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=31151:date=Apr 17 2009, 01:36 PM:name=FlyAtTheThigh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FlyAtTheThigh @ Apr 17 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why the fuck does the genius* have his second baseman charging?

*not really a genius<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ryan was doing it yesterday, it's confusing.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's all about balancing the laws of heaven and earth. Feng Shui for baseball.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/swinging.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/swinging.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/swinging.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/swinging.gif[/img]
Sounds like Z is dealing...
That counts as a fly ball by Theriot. And it's Friday. That means, time to drink.
OK. Let's capitalize now.