3. Bradley, RF
4. Lee, 1B
5. Johnson, CF
6. Soto, C
7. Freel, 3B
8. Blanco, 2B
9. Zambrano, P
Freel and Blanco. Feel the love.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=40352:date=May 27 2009, 12:27 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ May 27 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Freel and Blanco. Feel the love.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Zambrano should be batting 7th.
Why does Lou insist on batting Reed in a run producing spot? I know Soto hasn't been a world beater so far, but I'd rather have him batting 5th.
Rich Hill is getting the start today for the O's versus the Jays.
He committed an error that led to the bases being loaded, but got out of it allowing only 1 run because of Pie's throw from LF to nail a runner.
Thanks for the free run Pirates.
<!--quoteo(post=40370:date=May 27 2009, 01:49 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ May 27 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rich Hill is getting the start today for the O's versus the Jays.
He committed an error that led to the bases being loaded, but got out of it allowing only 1 run because of Pie's throw from LF to nail a runner.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He cruised through 3 innings only giving up the 1 unearned run while striking out 3.
Here is his 4th inning:
V Wells singled to left.
A Lind walked, V Wells to second.
S Rolen walked, V Wells to third, A Lind to second.
<i>K Millar singled to left center, V Wells and A Lind scored, S Rolen to second. </i>
R Barajas flied out to left.
<i>J Bautista doubled to deep right, S Rolen scored, K Millar to third.
M Scutaro doubled to deep left, K Millar and J Bautista scored.</i>

He is now done, so much potential.....
Is something wrong with Z?
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img]
Now, get the fucking pitcher out.
Good, but that was scary.
Z got his command back.
Bradley absolutely refuses to swing unless it's his pitch.
Damnit, Lee.
I'll just keep talking to myself here.