Scales 3B
Fukudome CF
Lee 1B
Hoffpauir RF
Fontenot 2B
Hill C
Blanco SS
Lilly P

Yikes, 2 months ago I never would have dreamed we would see a lineup like that this year.
7 of our 9 hitters are LH. So...guaranteed win.
<!--quoteo(post=41054:date=May 29 2009, 11:43 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->7 of our 9 hitters are LH. So...guaranteed win.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Facing one of the same pitchers as we did in our doomed right-handed hitting NLDS effort too.
Any reason Bradley is sitting?
Wittenmeyer said he just had the day off. Theriot has the Flu.
I'm anticipating a shutout, regardless of how many lefties we have in the lineup... 7 out of 9 means Billingsley should be able to get into a grove against the lefties, right? Don't we need a couple more right handed hitters in there to throw him off? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
To be fair to the Cubs, it's probably kind of hard to win when 1/3 of your lineup are minor leaguers...
<!--quoteo(post=41072:date=May 29 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->To be fair to the Cubs, it's probably kind of hard to win when 1/3 of your lineup are minor leaguers...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, our infield situation is a joke right now.
<!--quoteo(post=41060:date=May 29 2009, 12:53 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Any reason Bradley is sitting?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He only bats LH 50% of the time. Advantage Dodgers.
Haha...Hudson stole 2nd, but Loney was called out on interference.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

It would be really nice if we could score first today. Seems like we've been playing from behind every single game.

Soriano is a disaster at the plate right now.
Sounds like Santo has had enough of Soriano, just like most of us.
Well, this isn't exactly the kind of start I had hoped for against Billingsley.
If Blanco hits right handed today, I'm fedexing him back to Iowa.
*sigh*

It sure would be nice if we had real middle infielders.