Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Dodgers 5-29-09
<!--quoteo(post=41078:date=May 29 2009, 01:34 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 29 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sounds like Santo has had enough of Soriano, just like most of us.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My thoughts exactly. I think Ronnie is going to go down for the count calling a Soriano strikeout.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=41081:date=May 29 2009, 01:36 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->*sigh*

It sure would be nice if we had real middle infielders.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
These lineups look awfully similar to the ones we had during the 2005-06 seasons.
I've been feeling like my balls have started drooping at an accelerated rate the last few years. They're hanging really low today. It's a little disturbing. I'm going to be tripping over these fuckers in about 15 years...
Have they said what the wind is doing today?
<!--quoteo(post=41084:date=May 29 2009, 01:41 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've been feeling like my balls have started drooping at an accelerated rate the last few years. They're hanging really low today. It's a little disturbing. I'm going to be tripping over these fuckers in about 15 years...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Same here, buddy, same here. I've lost all elasticity and firmness down there. Gravity is a motherfucker.
<!--quoteo(post=41085:date=May 29 2009, 01:42 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Have they said what the wind is doing today?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Blowing in, plus Pat said Billingsley has only allowed 1 HR this season.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Hell yeah, Hoff!

Hollywood!
<!--quoteo(post=41073:date=May 29 2009, 02:07 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ May 29 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41072:date=May 29 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->To be fair to the Cubs, it's probably kind of hard to win when 1/3 of your lineup are minor leaguers...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, our infield situation is a joke right now.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What's wrong with a Scales/Blanco left side of the IF?
Yeah the wind appears to be blowing in pretty hard today, its one of those days where you would have to crush it.
C'mon. Two runs here.
<!--quoteo(post=41091:date=May 29 2009, 12:47 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ May 29 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41073:date=May 29 2009, 02:07 PM:name=Fella)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fella @ May 29 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41072:date=May 29 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->To be fair to the Cubs, it's probably kind of hard to win when 1/3 of your lineup are minor leaguers...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, our infield situation is a joke right now.

What's wrong with a Scales/Blanco left side of the IF?

Nothing, if its in Iowa.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
Damn, Fontenot got a good rip. Just plain bad luck.

Well, we're gonna come up empty again.