Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Indians 6/19/09
ooOHHHH here we go
[Image: eaobup.jpg]
Fuckin' shit.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
ackkkkk
Damn... we'd better not lose to the fuckin Indians
Valbuena? Really? Come on.
I got nothin'.

Andy
right back into the shitter.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
It didn't take long for me to come off of my high. We suck.
Harden really has been a mediocre pitcher this season. I won't be saddened to see him gone.
Yikes, so much for a win streak
Well, this one is definitely over.

Harden is garbage.
sigh
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
All I can do is laugh for some strange reason [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
Harden is going to pull a Prior and go on the DL for 3 months after this one.
This should feel like a huge DickSlap right in the face to Hendry. Trade DeRosa..Give up Wood.. they go to the Indians.. they're a horrible team..they come to Chicago.. Destroy us in front of our home fans.. Good Job Hendry.. A+ for You!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/asshole.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=45260:date=Jun 19 2009, 03:24 PM:name=Santo)-->QUOTE (Santo @ Jun 19 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Harden is going to pull a Prior and go on the DL for 3 months after this one.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I wouldn't be sad if I never saw him again.