Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-

-
SONS OF IVY

Is this really the FRIENDLY CONFINES?
<!--quoteo(post=51026:date=Jul 21 2009, 04:03 PM:name=Anna2010)-->QUOTE (Anna2010 @ Jul 21 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I also have no cable or satellite TV, and I can't get WGN on my radio. I guess that means that I need to rely on the newspaper (internet) and other Cub fans to see if the Cubs are winning or losing.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Never heard of Gameday?
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/
welcome Anna
[Image: lou.jpg]
How's it going Koz?
Train don't run out of Wichita . . . unlessin' you're a hog or a cattle.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Why are you introducing yourself a 2nd time?
i like this kid. she's got spunk.
Wang.

-
SONS OF IVY

Is this really the FRIENDLY CONFINES?
I'm not sure this is the appropriate venue for this young lady. I hear there is a great board on Cubs.com.
<!--quoteo(post=51317:date=Jul 22 2009, 09:17 PM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Jul 22 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm not sure this is the appropriate venue for this young lady. I hear there is a great board on Cubs.com.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I concur.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
You seem like a nice person, but to be honest, you won't fit in well here. This site really should have an age requirement (18 years or older).
I'd just be fine with an intelligence quotient.
don't insult koz like that
<!--quoteo(post=51333:date=Jul 22 2009, 11:56 PM:name=phan)-->QUOTE (phan @ Jul 22 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->don't insult koz like that<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
[Image: eaobup.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=51340:date=Jul 23 2009, 02:18 AM:name=Ronsantorocks)-->QUOTE (Ronsantorocks @ Jul 23 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=51333:date=Jul 22 2009, 11:56 PM:name=phan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phan @ Jul 22 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->don't insult koz like that<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
What the fuck are you laughing about? You don't even know what that means.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher