Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-
<!--quoteo(post=51324:date=Jul 22 2009, 11:29 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Jul 22 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You seem like a nice person, but to be honest, you won't fit in well here. This site really should have an age requirement (18 years or older).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I respect your opinon. I also believe that it should be up to Anna's parents as far as if she is old enough to be here.
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Wow. The second Anna thread certainly got ugly in a hurry.
I liked the Anna Thread v1.0 much better than this one.
I liked Koz when he was just Koz
Do we really have to delete another thread?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
What happened to the title of this thread?
<!--quoteo(post=51500:date=Jul 23 2009, 05:35 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 23 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What happened to the title of this thread?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It got edited? Maybe people won't know what thread this is now.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I think this thread was about Otters...or maybe Beavers. I'm not sure. It definitely wasn't about dumbfucks from Arizona.
Bye?
<!--quoteo(post=51533:date=Jul 23 2009, 06:42 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jul 23 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Bye?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Maybe she was for real?
From her profile:

Every forum has it's own rules that they have the right to set.

At Sons Of Ivy I have been well educated on what those rules are.

Those rules are:

NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!

Fine, I got the message loud and clear.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

This thread is more pathetic than the first one.
concur
[Image: lou.jpg]