Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The default font on Word 2007 is Calibri.

This is one of the reasons I love SOI. No place else can you have so many people chiming in with a logical discussion on type fonts.
<!--quoteo(post=72652:date=Dec 21 2009, 01:06 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 21 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The default font on Word 2007 is Calibri.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It is, but for some reason when you type an email in Outlook using Word as the editor, sometimes it switches to Times New Roman. I have no idea why this is the case, but it doesn't always remain as Calibri. Calibri isn't too terrible.
<!--quoteo(post=72645:date=Dec 21 2009, 02:30 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Dec 21 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I saw this last night. Anyone who sees it must check out the 3D version. The movie kicked ass. Visually, it was the most fun I've had since I saw Jurassic Park in theaters when I was younger. The story is a bit thin and is the same story that has been told for 2000 years, but Cameron's update of it actually refreshes it quite a bit. Just because the story is familiar doesn't make the movie worse, IMO. But wow...this was like eating skittles on ecstasy. And it didn't overload the senses so much that it detracted from the film. If you don't see this you are missing out.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nobody cares about this silly Aviator movie. Unless you have something to say about font, keep your cursor off the reply button.
Where's a good place to download free fonts? And not stupid shit, like WingDings. I'm talking Helvetica, Adobe Garamond, etc.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I just saw this on Friday. Loved every minute of it, even the last 40 mins I had to pee. I would recommend it to anyone.
We saw it last night. The movie, itself, was ok (even if it was a very predictable, been-done-before story). But the experience was worth it. The 3D was well done; enhanced the movie rather than became the focus.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=77204:date=Jan 24 2010, 11:43 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 24 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We saw it last night. The movie, itself, was ok (even if it was a very predictable, been-done-before story). But the experience was worth it. The 3D was well done; enhanced the movie rather than became the focus.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, the movie is a recreate of Disney's Pocahontas. It's not the greatest story, by any means, but the cinematography is incredible.
I got nothin'.

Andy
That story is much older than Pocahontas.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=77221:date=Jan 24 2010, 04:08 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Jan 24 2010, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That story is much older than Pocahontas.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I knew that was coming. I thought about editing my post to add that Pocahontas was not the original.
I got nothin'.

Andy
I went to see this yesterday in IMAX 3D. It was pretty good, nothing life-altering, but I enjoyed it about as much as I could a 3 hr movie. If nothing else just go for the visual experience, as the story, while in many ways original, sometimes gets a bit corny and ham-handed (the love story and the parallels to the wars we're currently fighting). A lot of the acting was really cheesy as well. That said, the alien world that Cameron and his animators created and the action sequences were very enjoyable to watch, and I usually don't go for these kinds of fantasy stories. Anyway, 3.5/5 stars.