Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PJ Harvey
I've been listening to her a lot lately (not as much as Duran Duran, of course). Is it weird that I find her insanely hot?
<!--quoteo(post=80464:date=Feb 23 2010, 04:31 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 23 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've been listening to her a lot lately (not as much as Duran Duran, of course). Is it weird that I find her insanely hot?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

She's very tall. That's kinda hot.
no. she is dirty hot. just like the chick from "Good Dick". she is dirty hot.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=80464:date=Feb 23 2010, 03:31 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 23 2010, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it weird that I find her insanely hot?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ever since you said you found Emily Watson attractive, I wouldn't think it was weird for you, no matter who it was you found insanely hot.
<!--quoteo(post=80469:date=Feb 23 2010, 04:46 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Feb 23 2010, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80464:date=Feb 23 2010, 03:31 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 23 2010, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it weird that I find her insanely hot?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ever since you said you found Emily Watson attractive, I wouldn't think it was weird for you, no matter who it was you found insanely hot.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Wow. You have a really good memory. I don't remember saying that (although I freely admit that I DO find her attractive).
Rock chicks have more room for error. They're already rock chick hot, so the looks don't have to be perfect.
i think she's hot. i also think emily watson and samantha morton are insanely hot
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
When she was younger, PJ Harvey could be sexy at times, but something about her abnormally large nostrils rubbed me the wrong way. Emily Watson, I have always found to be alien-like. Doesn't do much for me. Samantha Morton, on the other hand, gives me mahogany like you wouldn't believe.
[Image: pjharvey164.jpg]

Pass
<!--quoteo(post=80485:date=Feb 23 2010, 07:33 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Feb 23 2010, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: pjharvey164.jpg]

Pass<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's probably the least flattering photo of her that I've ever seen.
[Image: PJ%20Harvey.jpg]
http://www.taxidrivermovie.com/pictures/PJ...vey_upskirt.jpg
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vK_mnLSgm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vK_mnLSgm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
1st of all, I think she is sexy as fuck.

2nd of all (this is going to show my age and make yalls feel old as fuck) I believe Rolling Stone came out with a best albums of the century list in 2003. It was the top 500 I believe, and PJ Harvey had like 3 of the top 50. I got her confused with Harvey Danger. So I'm thinkin, "Flagpoll Sitta? What the fuck? How is that band any good?" Then I started listening to non-3 6 Mafia music in 2003 and discovered her for the first time. Now I know. And she is awesome.

3rd of all, I think she is sexy as fuck.

4th, Mikey, remember the NSFW rules.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzwG3r9_L9o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzwG3r9_L9o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sexy as fuck...
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy