Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazies
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100224/ap_en_...iew_the_crazies

This critic likes it gave it 3 out of 4 stars. I thought it looked like it was going to suck. Is this guy retarded or might it be a decent movie?
[Image: lou.jpg]
Romero's original was better in theory than in reality, so my expectations are low for this version. At least his film had plenty of political and social relevance for its time, so that was a groundbreaking film, even if the end product wasn't his best work. Also, this isn't such a novel concept anymore after movies like 28 Days Later and Carriers. It might turn out to be ok, but I have my doubts.
I've decided that I like almost anything Timothy Olyphant is in, so I'm looking forward to this.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
actually, now that i look at it, it's getting an 89 on the tomatometer, so if nothing else, this guy isn't alone in his praise.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=80607:date=Feb 25 2010, 08:07 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Feb 25 2010, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've decided that I like almost anything Timothy Olyphant is in, so I'm looking forward to this.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v