Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Yahoo Head-to-Head League
<!--quoteo(post=90593:date=Apr 18 2010, 12:36 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Apr 18 2010, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Cheating, no. Lopsided, just bit. Votto is going to put up the superior numbers, especially BA, but if he likes Ortiz, let him take him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's where I'm at. BA is really the only stat he will own Ortiz in. The others will be close enough to not matter.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Yahoo can burn in hell. The blurb on Ryan Zimmerman this afternoon before I left for work..."Recommendation: It's now been a week since Zimmerman was last in the lineup, and with Thursday a scheduled off day for Washington, he won't be back in the fold until Friday at the earliest. Adam Kennedy will start at third."

So I sit Zimmerman.

The fucking bastard went 3 for 4 with 2 bombs on my bench.
<!--quoteo(post=94020:date=May 1 2010, 12:03 AM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ May 1 2010, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yahoo can burn in hell. The blurb on Ryan Zimmerman this afternoon before I left for work..."Recommendation: It's now been a week since Zimmerman was last in the lineup, and with Thursday a scheduled off day for Washington, he won't be back in the fold until Friday at the earliest. Adam Kennedy will start at third."

So I sit Zimmerman.

The fucking bastard went 3 for 4 with 2 bombs on my bench.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It was Friday.
<!--quoteo(post=94021:date=Apr 30 2010, 10:05 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 30 2010, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94020:date=May 1 2010, 12:03 AM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ May 1 2010, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yahoo can burn in hell. The blurb on Ryan Zimmerman this afternoon before I left for work..."Recommendation: It's now been a week since Zimmerman was last in the lineup, and with Thursday a scheduled off day for Washington, he won't be back in the fold until Friday at the earliest. Adam Kennedy will start at third."

So I sit Zimmerman.

The fucking bastard went 3 for 4 with 2 bombs on my bench.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It was Friday.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/furious.gif[/img]