Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/7/2010 Cubs @ Braves
And a usual shortstop probably touches that at least. Jesus.
@TheBlogfines
Starlin.
Anyone got a link for the game? (PM me, por favor.)
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I honestly can barely watch this team right now. Two fucking games in. I am not going to be able to take much more of Theriot at SS. I am about ready to have a epic meltdown already.
Great work from Demp.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
DEMPSTER!!!
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Good job, Demps.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

How many starts until Zambrano flips at our middle infield when they boot a ball?
@TheBlogfines
How many warning track flies we gonna hit this series?
<!--quoteo(post=86781:date=Apr 7 2010, 07:06 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 7 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->How many starts until Zambrano flips at our middle infield when they boot a ball?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
When's his next start?
Those last 2 balls were crushed
@TheBlogfines
The Braves team is a playoff contender, but we need a better showing than this.
<!--quoteo(post=86785:date=Apr 7 2010, 08:11 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Apr 7 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Braves team is a playoff contender, but we need a better showing than this.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well put.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Heyward's human afterall.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Ok seriously, I love you Len and Bob, but shut the fuck up about Jason Heywerd already.