Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/7/2010 Cubs @ Braves
Soriano is definitely not healthy...you could totally see him grimacing on his way to first on that hit.
<!--quoteo(post=86758:date=Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Soriano is definitely not healthy...you could totally see him grimacing on his way to first on that hit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I didn't see that.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=86759:date=Apr 7 2010, 06:31 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Apr 7 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86758:date=Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Soriano is definitely not healthy...you could totally see him grimacing on his way to first on that hit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I didn't see that.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I noticed on the replay they showed.
<!--quoteo(post=86758:date=Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Soriano is definitely not healthy...you could totally see him grimacing on his way to first on that hit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I didn't see it, but are you sure he wasn't just smiling because of his excuse me double?
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Fuck Jim Joyce....the Ed Hochuli of baseball (hey, look at me).
<!--quoteo(post=86761:date=Apr 7 2010, 06:32 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 7 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86758:date=Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 7 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Soriano is definitely not healthy...you could totally see him grimacing on his way to first on that hit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I didn't see it, but are you sure he wasn't just smiling because of his excuse me double?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nope. It was definitely a grimace. I don't like the looks of it.
Little fucking babe.
Heyward hits the ball harder than anybody in baseball.
@TheBlogfines
Wow. He's got one quick bat.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
That run doesn't score if Fontenot's ass would have held on to that ball.
Congrats on our defense giving the Braves their first run.
Must be nice.
@TheBlogfines
Range.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Akward throw by Theriot, please be injured...
Our up the middle defense is gonna ruin the season.