Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/8/2010 Cubs vs Braves
I am not feeling good about this.
Which Marmol will we get?
I think this bullpen might literally be the end of Piniella this year. How is he supposed to not give himself a heart attack?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Glaus just missed that
Im just glad we didnt have to turn two.
<!--quoteo(post=87248:date=Apr 8 2010, 08:39 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Apr 8 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=87242:date=Apr 8 2010, 09:37 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 8 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=87238:date=Apr 8 2010, 08:36 PM:name=Coach)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coach @ Apr 8 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Thats alot of money for a LOOGY that cant get his man out<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's a lot of money for a LOOGY who's better against righties.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well, he only faced a LH tonight.
Last night, we saw how much better he was against RH
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Fair point.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

An insurance run or 12 would be nice.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I thought for sure Glaus was going to hit a 3 run bomb.
Wang.
Stupid parser error.

Yay Marmot!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

What's frustrating about this series is that we actually could have won it, even though we've played like ass.
Where are the Braves finding all these young flamethrowers?
Fuck - Marry - Kill:

Mike Fontenot
John Grabow
Jeff Samardzija

Byrd rarely gets cheated
Was that a rally yarmulke?
Nice play, Fuk