Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Brewers 4/15
Geez, you know Rami is struggling when he swings through crap like that.
With the junk Suppan is throwing up there and the wind blowing out, this SHOULD be a good a day.
Beautiful day at Wrigley.

Looks like Z is getting squeezed. It may come down to a battle of the bullpen's.
This strike zone is bull shit.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Z already at 50 pitches.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Suppan's strike zone seems more generous to me.
Atta boy Tyler!
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
TyCo!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Tyco rocks.
I've gotcher two-bagger right here.
<!--quoteo(post=89417:date=Apr 15 2010, 12:00 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 15 2010, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->TyCo!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=89420:date=Apr 15 2010, 02:00 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Apr 15 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=89417:date=Apr 15 2010, 12:00 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Apr 15 2010, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->TyCo!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Mine. Days ago.
Sonofabitch.
Same, Destined, though I can't take credit. I forget who posted this:

[Image: Tyco_logo.png]

Hello Soto.

Damn. That was almost gone. At least...that's what Pat says.