Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Brewers 4/15
Not a very big strike zone today.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
(Not that he should have made that play, but) Theriot's range is terrible.
Z needed that one.
Suck it, Princess!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=89389:date=Apr 15 2010, 01:28 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Apr 15 2010, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->(Not that he should have made that play, but) Theriot's range is terrible.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I shared that thought.
Really getting squeezed...
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
RIP HIS BALLS OFF, Soto!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Come on Z, WTF!
Tough to not let a team score when they get 5 outs in an inning.
Wow, I hope the srike zone is as tiny for us as it was that for them that half inning. I know people often say "I don't know where that missed" as a cliche in baseball but I seriously couldn't have guessed where a couple of those pitches missed that inning that were called balls.
<!--quoteo(post=89400:date=Apr 15 2010, 01:36 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Apr 15 2010, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wow, I hope the srike zone is as tiny for us as it was that for them that half inning. I know people often say "I don't know where that missed" as a cliche in baseball but I seriously couldn't have guessed where a couple of those pitches missed that inning that were called balls.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, the slider to McGehee on 2-2 especially. That thing was right down the middle of the plate, knee-high.
-Dirk
Wow, that was a Bomb

D-Lee!

Looks like the thumb is fine.
DERREK MOTHAFUCKIN LEE!!!!
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
D-LEE!!!
-Dirk
[Image: triumph.jpg]

"Jeff Suppan is a good pitcher... for me to poop on!"