Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machete
<!--quoteo(post=95014:date=May 5 2010, 03:42 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 5 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=95012:date=May 5 2010, 03:39 PM:name=liner)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (liner @ May 5 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->this was the best of the grindhouse trailers, i thought. looking forward to it<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I thought "Thanksgiving" was freaking hilarious, as was "Don't."
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I loved those as well. The Werewolf Women of the SS trailer had its moments but was probably the weakest IMO. And I agree 100% with Liner on Machete too.
it has been taken down. I can't see it.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=95209:date=May 6 2010, 04:04 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ May 6 2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->it has been taken down. I can't see it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

try it now.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Fucking epic win. Go see it yesterday, dammit.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I smiled from ear to ear the entire movie. Fan fucking tastic.
I loved it. The over-the-top violence and the gratuitous nudity were great, but I was surprised at how funny it was.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=113633:date=Sep 7 2010, 03:35 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Sep 7 2010, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I loved it. The over-the-top violence and the gratuitous nudity were great, but I was surprised at how funny it was.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I was too. There were some great intentional-unintentional comedy lines.