Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Joe Morgan...
<!--quoteo(post=101211:date=Jun 14 2010, 08:33 AM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Jun 14 2010, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I actually liked him years ago...I thought he was smart, and he might still be. And...I'm not one who thinks this or that announcer is "anti this or that".

That said, I have never seen an announcer go to such lengths to bury his grudges in the scalps of the players.

Don't just go, Joe...go to fuck.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I really miss http://www.firejoemorgan.com/
<!--quoteo(post=101208:date=Jun 14 2010, 08:24 AM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Jun 14 2010, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Joe Morgan has finally won me over. I'm now convinced that his entire broadcasting career has been one big Andy Kaufman-esque performance art piece. The guy is fucking brilliant.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
Does anyone (and I literally mean *anyone*) like Joe Morgan anymore? Really. I've never heard anyone sing this guy's praises. Is there a reason ESPN keeps him employed?
<!--quoteo(post=101223:date=Jun 14 2010, 09:42 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 14 2010, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Does anyone (and I literally mean *anyone*) like Joe Morgan anymore? Really. I've never heard anyone sing this guy's praises. Is there a reason ESPN keeps him employed?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I honestly cannot remember ever hearing anyone praise him as a broadcaster.
According to the Google:

No results found for "Joe Morgan is an excellent broadcaster".
<!--quoteo(post=101226:date=Jun 14 2010, 10:51 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jun 14 2010, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->According to the Google:

No results found for "Joe Morgan is an excellent broadcaster".<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=101208:date=Jun 14 2010, 08:24 AM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Jun 14 2010, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Joe Morgan has finally won me over. I'm now convinced that his entire broadcasting career has been one big Andy Kaufman-esque performance art piece. The guy is fucking brilliant.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Fucking nailed it.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v