Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boardwalk Empire
Why pay for HBO when you can watch their shows online for free the same night they air on HBO?

http://www.watch-boardwalk-empire.net/

There's one for True Blood too.
Uh because I want to give Comcast an obscene amount of money. Duh.
<!--quoteo(post=114842:date=Sep 22 2010, 04:24 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Sep 22 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=114841:date=Sep 22 2010, 04:19 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ Sep 22 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You don't have HBO? HBO is the only premium channel really worth having.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't. I've been waiting for the shows that I want to watch to hit DVD. Sometimes it's a painfully long wait...
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
True Blood alone makes HBO well worth the value.
Finally got to watch the first episode tonight. Good stuff.
<!--quoteo(post=114903:date=Sep 22 2010, 10:35 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Sep 22 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Finally got to watch the first episode tonight. Good stuff.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Same here. This is one great show, and I also love that Chicago gets a fairly large focus in the storyline.
Butch, I'm with you. I wait until they hit DVD and get them on Netfix. I'd rather not pay an extra $15 per month for HBO. I prefer the watch several episodes in one sitting anyway. I would watch online, and have before, but I feel a little guilty when I do that.