Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevermind, fuck this shit, they're done. Boom. Roasted.
It was fun while it lasted Jimmy boy. With this team being so pathetic I don't see how heads don't roll at the end of the season.
I don't want to give up the ghost, but I also don't want to have false hope. We have 30-40 games until the trade deadline, right? A lot could happen till then.

But if we look remotely like this a month from now, forget it;
trade the vets, eat some contracts, and play the kids.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=102267:date=Jun 19 2010, 04:24 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 19 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't want to give up the ghost, but I also don't want to have false hope. We have 30-40 games until the trade deadline, right? A lot could happen till then.

trade the vets, eat some contracts, and play the kids.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
i wouldnt mind at all trading fuk and playing colvin the rest of the season... Lee has to go, i think he would bring the best trade value from a desperate team in the pennant race...
<!--quoteo(post=102269:date=Jun 19 2010, 08:18 PM:name=satchel)-->QUOTE (satchel @ Jun 19 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=102267:date=Jun 19 2010, 04:24 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 19 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't want to give up the ghost, but I also don't want to have false hope. We have 30-40 games until the trade deadline, right? A lot could happen till then.

trade the vets, eat some contracts, and play the kids.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
i wouldnt mind at all trading fuk and playing colvin the rest of the season... Lee has to go, i think he would bring the best trade value from a desperate team in the pennant race...
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think Lilly would net us a lot more.
<!--quoteo(post=102277:date=Jun 20 2010, 09:29 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jun 20 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=102269:date=Jun 19 2010, 08:18 PM:name=satchel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (satchel @ Jun 19 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=102267:date=Jun 19 2010, 04:24 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 19 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't want to give up the ghost, but I also don't want to have false hope. We have 30-40 games until the trade deadline, right? A lot could happen till then.

I think Lilly would net us a lot more.

He didn't help yesterday.

But yes, Lilly has the most trade value of any of our legitimate trade pieces.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
So glad I got a job to fill up some spare time this summer.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Its nice of Mr. Lee to finally start hitting.
<!--quoteo(post=102303:date=Jun 20 2010, 05:23 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Jun 20 2010, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Its nice of Mr. Lee to finally start hitting.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQ0eoH4l4us&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQ0eoH4l4us&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>