Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zambrano
Who wants to defend him now?
<!--quoteo(post=102959:date=Jun 25 2010, 05:41 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Jun 25 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who wants to defend him now?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I <i>want</i> to defend him. I'm just having a hard time coming up with a defense strategy.
<!--quoteo(post=102961:date=Jun 25 2010, 05:43 PM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Jun 25 2010, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=102959:date=Jun 25 2010, 05:41 PM:name=Coach)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coach @ Jun 25 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who wants to defend him now?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I <i>want</i> to defend him. I'm just having a hard time coming up with a defense strategy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pssh, that's easy. Just plead insanity.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

the only thing i can think of that would remotely make sense.. is he went crazy because the team seems all to happy to keep on tanking... so he wanted to see some fire or fire them up...

i see its a 2% that is the case...

the other one is he knows he is sucking and needed to get it out...
He's always been a piece of shit, but no one cared. Now when that he has sucked for a year plus, he isnt going to get the same slack.
I just read about it. I'm so glad I didn't watch the game.
Wang.
Anyone care to summarize it for me? I didn't watch the game and I have no desire to read Rogers' or Sullivan's take on whatever this situation is.
Suspended indefinitely.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/ne...id=5328972
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Pierre hit a double down the first base line and Lee didn't get to it....don't think he could've gotten to it anyway. It scored the first run Z proceeded to give give up three more runs by way of a homerun by Quentin...then after the inning was screaming at everyone and got in Lee's face screaming at him and they had to be separated. Lou sent him packing after that.
<!--quoteo(post=102972:date=Jun 25 2010, 06:10 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Jun 25 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Suspended indefinitely.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/ne...id=5328972<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
good
So, the one guy on the team who actually gives a shit gets suspended. This team is so unbelievably fucked.
Wow...And I thought all of the Douchebags played for the Cards or the White Sox.

You could read Derek's lips saying "shut the fuck up"
All you could read from Z was him speaking in tongues.
Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.
Zambrano can kiss my ass. Coach is totally right. I could put up with his bullshit when he was doing his job. That's not the case anymore. I am sick of him and his fucking act.
<!--quoteo(post=102975:date=Jun 25 2010, 07:17 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 25 2010, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, the one guy on the team who actually gives a shit gets suspended.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Gives a shit about himself or the team?
Butch how can you possibly defend him? He's calling out his teammates when he sucks just as bad as they do.