Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brewers lodge a complaint
<!--quoteo(post=109537:date=Aug 3 2010, 05:11 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 3 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Diamond should throw his first major league pitch into the Brewers' dugout.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The best part is that the chances of hitting a douchebag who deserves it are 100 percent.
<!--quoteo(post=109543:date=Aug 3 2010, 05:16 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Aug 3 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=109537:date=Aug 3 2010, 05:11 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 3 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Diamond should throw his first major league pitch into the Brewers' dugout.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The best part is that the chances of hitting a douchebag who deserves it are 100 percent.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Yep, first pitch should be at a Brewer. Go get em kid! Fuck it start a fight and give us something to actually talk about other than the suckshitassfuck of this team.

Would LOVE a Cub-Brewer fight. And this would be one case where I like Z on the team...salavating at the chance to take his season's frustrations out on someone, he goes for Braun, Choke slams the ass hole then pummels him into oblivion right on the pitcher's mound. After dismantling Braun, he turns to Fielder, finds one of Soriano's extra heavy bats, and goes super dome on Fielder's fat ass, Destroying that ugly ass face.

And you can kick Corey Hart's ass too. He bugs.
Dylan McKay is my hero
Its hard to kick the ass of a caveman. Got that animal strength from being so close to the ape in the evolutionary chain.
<!--quoteo(post=109557:date=Aug 3 2010, 04:34 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Aug 3 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Its hard to kick the ass of a caveman. Got that animal strength from being so close to the ape in the evolutionary chain.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes indeed, but I have faith that if Z is good for anything, it is beating the shit out of all things breathing.
Dylan McKay is my hero