Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
Quote:Seriously, PcB?

I was at the Cubs game all day yesterday and thought the deadline was today. I was going to say something about it, but I'm not going to complain. It was my fault.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Although I will say we all know who I wanted to kee and it wasn't a defense. So if that can be changed it would be great.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Like 5 posts up you quoted a post I made yesterday saying that yesterday was the deadline, so I'm not sure how you're saying you thought today was the deadline.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Quote:Like 5 posts up you quoted a post I made yesterday saying that yesterday was the deadline, so I'm not sure how you're saying you thought today was the deadline.

Forgot. Long day, bus trip etc.

- Butcher
If I messed up and didn't keep Gordon can I at least not keep Denver's D at the very least?

The commissioner just has to click a few buttons for me to keep Gotdon, but I understand rules are rules.

But I do not want to keep a defense in the 7th round.

- Butcher
I'll let BT decide how to deal with all of this, but I have no objection to removing Denver's defense as a keeper for you.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
I think it's OK to let him have Gordon, but ONLY because he had stated he wanted him and ONLY because I think it's fairly obvious he wasn't going to keep a defense. Obviously this is a casual league, and I'd like to err on giving people the benefit of the doubt, but I'd really like a situation this screwy to be a one timer. 

I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Thanks gentlemen.

- Butcher
Dude.

Now I'm tempted to send Gordon a gift basket:

[Image: b42a6526cd5b6f8556c85e7b0dbea670.jpg]

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Fuck i'm half drunk and 30 minutes from home. ..I need to leave for the draft.
I just want to drink beer and play atari
Yeah, leave your top draft at home.

Seriously, don't drive in your condition, dude. Draft off of your phone.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Wife is driving me home...be home with 5 minutes to spare.
Draft starts at 8:30 CT right?

- Butcher
Yes

Oh fuck...thought it was 8. Good.