Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brewers @ Wrigley, 6 April
Hmmm, what should we expect from Alzolay?

Expected Mills to win this spot in rotation - specially after the available option ruling - or at least be at the ready to pitch 2-4 innings during Alzolays starts. Nope

Heres hoping Alzolay pitches around 85 pitches over 6-7 innings of < 3 ERs.
I hope he has control of his pitches- I say he gives up around 4 runs, but I hope our offense wakes up and can have double digit hits and runs today.
Three man booth is stupid.

Baseball is stupid.

It’s soo quiet at Wrigley, the Cub bats fell asleep
This team looks exactly like last year so far, with a slightly better ability to capitalize on the very little base runners we have put on base.
So Alzolay probably needs to go to South Bend to find himself again.
Just a dreadful approach by Joc and Javy
Quote:I hope he has control of his pitches- I say he gives up around 4 runs, but I hope our offense wakes up and can have double digit hits and runs today.

There ya have it
Good bad call.
What portion of Cubs lineup can handle off speed pitches? Last couple of years it seemed lineup was vulnerable to high fastball - which may still be an issue - but nobody could touch a slider tonight
Quote:Three man booth is stupid.
I'll be listening with the sound off when Dempster is there, cause he's insufferable.
Does anyone actually like Dempster? Why does he keep getting pushed on us?

Also, this offense is brutal. Same old shit.

He's the face of Marquee probably because Crane has fan polls to support it. I've never met a single fan who has any use for him or his tired schtick. Seems like a nice guy though.
I listen on radio, so I just have to deal with Zaidman every fifth inning.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v