Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brewers @ Wrigley, 6 April
Quote:I listen on radio, so I just have to deal with Zaidman every fifth inning.

And him cackling in the background throughout the game.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="biggz" data-cid="356963" data-time="1617820784">
I listen on radio, so I just have to deal with Zaidman every fifth inning.

And him cackling in the background throughout the game.</blockquote>

Ugh yes.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Quote:What portion of Cubs lineup can handle off speed pitches? Last couple of years it seemed lineup was vulnerable to high fastball - which may still be an issue - but nobody could touch a slider tonight

Peralta pitched well and around his walks, I dont want to take that away for him, but we dont seem to adjust mid game to anything. I dont have much faith we will do much against Woodruff. We just dont seem like a team that will adjust and make contact.

We didnt have much turnover and the players we brought in outside Sogard are very similar to the Schwarbers of the world we had before.

Oh well