Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs Marlins
Looks like rain tonight -- of course (it's the first game I'm going to this season).
Expecting mostly “light” rain this evening and into tonight, so hopefully they’ll still get the game in despite not the best conditions.
A.J. Puk has a 5.91 ERA, given up 10 R in 10 IP with a 2.44 WHIP.

The table is set for this to be a fun one, as long as Taillon doesn't shit the bed. I'm guessing they'll want to keep his pitch count fairly low.
Taillon is fucking up my plan to see Shota pitch tonight. What a dick.
(04-18-2024, 02:05 PM)Butcher Wrote: Taillon is fucking up my plan to see Shota pitch tonight. What a dick.

lol

Quite the downgrade. 

Will be nice if the Cubs can rack up some wins vs. lousy teams this year, but I don't want to get my hopes up with all the injuries and the way things have been going.
(04-18-2024, 05:08 PM)jeffy Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 02:05 PM)Butcher Wrote: Taillon is fucking up my plan to see Shota pitch tonight. What a dick.

lol

Quite the downgrade. 

Will be nice if the Cubs can rack up some wins vs. lousy teams this year, but I don't want to get my hopes up with all the injuries and the way things have been going.

It doesn't matter how bad the Marlins are -- they always seem to find a way to be a thorn in our side.
Postponed. Double-header on Saturday.
Cheap tickets available for Saturday night at Wrigley - check seatgeeks.com
Good start.
Haven't been able to watch yet today, but liking what I'm seeing on Gameday.
Nice easy W for a change.
Yeah, that was pleasant.
Alzolay on his fourth blown save, that ain’t gonna cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know it just figures the guy just called up from the minors is up at the most critical point in the game.
Adbert is broken.