Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Postseason
Not sure who to root for. My uncle who lives in Phoenix is a DBacks fan, so maybe I'll try to support them on the NL side. Although I have some salty feelings about their role in our unraveling. I'm all in on the Blue Jays on the AL side. Although I do feel bad for the Twins. Of course I'd like to see the Astros get bounced ASAP and it would be cool to see the Orioles do well.

Whatever. Sure would be nice to see the Cubs back in the mix sometime soon.
I don’t really care at this point, but it wouldn’t bother me if Minnesota, Philly or Toronto did well. I probably won’t watch much playoff baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty nice of the Diamondbacks to start some random dude with a 5.72 ERA against the Brewers.
The dude who threw 5 and a third scoreless against us on 9/15 with 6Ks and 4H?

Not that this means anything. We couldn’t beat anyone during that stretch.
lol thats a shame milwaukee.
Funny that every WC series is ending in a sweep. And is this the time when all Brewers fans claim that they don’t really care about baseball and that football is the only sport that really matters in Wisconsin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(10-04-2023, 10:16 PM)rok Wrote: Funny that every WC series is ending in a sweep. And is this the time when all Brewers fans claim that they don’t really care about baseball and that football is the only sport that really matters in Wisconsin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol yep.
Eat shit Yelich.
Glad to see the Brewers and Marlins get sent home quickly.
Twins/Phillies World Series. Make it happen.
(10-09-2023, 05:11 PM)Butcher Wrote: Twins/Phillies World Series. Make it happen.

Sounds good to me, although I don't hate AZ either (outside of Tommy Pham).
I would laugh my ass off if the arrogant braves fans get kicked to the curb in the NLDS.
Dammit.
That was an insane catch I have to admit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was an amazing play. Hopefully the Phillies can finish off the series at home.