Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI 2009 Draft
<!--quoteo(post=1183:date=Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1180:date=Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1132:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This draft is fucked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Unfortunately I think the league is fucked. No one cares anymore.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Brian killed scouting and killed my eagerness to play CSFBL when I know CSBB is coming out SOME day. We'll have to have rejuvenation somehow.

I honestly don't think CSBB is ever going to come out. If it does, if we can't carry our franchises over to it I am not sure I will start a new team. Not sure I want to learn a whole new game again with a team of brand new players.
<!--quoteo(post=1183:date=Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1180:date=Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1132:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This draft is fucked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Brian killed scouting and killed my eagerness to play CSFBL when I know CSBB is coming out SOME day. We'll have to have rejuvenation somehow.
Have posted this for him to see?

Who's your daddy?
<!--quoteo(post=1258:date=Dec 4 2008, 12:47 PM:name=coolpoppa)-->QUOTE (coolpoppa @ Dec 4 2008, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1183:date=Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1180:date=Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1132:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This draft is fucked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Have posted this for him to see?

What does it matter? The only opinions that he takes into consideration are the ones from the people that suck his dick.
<!--quoteo(post=1254:date=Dec 4 2008, 01:24 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1183:date=Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1180:date=Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1132:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This draft is fucked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I honestly don't think CSBB is ever going to come out. If it does, if we can't carry our franchises over to it I am not sure I will start a new team. Not sure I want to learn a whole new game again with a team of brand new players.

I 70% agree, but at the same time, do you really feel like you know your current players? I don't really.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=1316:date=Dec 4 2008, 07:02 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 4 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1254:date=Dec 4 2008, 01:24 PM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1183:date=Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 4 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1180:date=Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 4 2008, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1132:date=Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM:name=Captain)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain @ Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This draft is fucked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I 70% agree, but at the same time, do you really feel like you know your current players? I don't really.

I actually think I do, but I have had the core group of guys for 3 or 4 years now before he messed up the scouting.

I just think everyone is taking the game too seriously. Have fun, trade players around.... I just don't get why it isn't fun for some anymore. It's still the same game to me with some adjustments. Do I like the adjustments? Not really, but it doesn't ruin it for me.
Who's your daddy?
<!--quoteo(post=1396:date=Dec 5 2008, 07:06 AM:name=coolpoppa)-->QUOTE (coolpoppa @ Dec 5 2008, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I just think everyone is taking the game too seriously. Have fun, trade players around.... I just don't get why it isn't fun for some anymore. It's still the same game to me with some adjustments. Do I like the adjustments? Not really, but it doesn't ruin it for me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I still enjoy the game...but it loses some of its luster when there is no interest in it. As it stands right now, my team is going to do very well in Clark for the better part of the next 5 years or so. With no trading happening the rest of the division won't have a chance to improve.
<!--quoteo(post=1446:date=Dec 5 2008, 02:05 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 5 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->As it stands right now, my team is going to do very well in Clark for the better part of the next 5 years or so. With no trading happening the rest of the division won't have a chance to improve.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Excuse me? Come next year and beyond, you're going to be miserable when I'm stomping your ass into the ground.
Oh yeah? Well, my team is bound to be the most mediocre team in the division for at least 4 to five more seasons....so there.

Trade with me?
Who's your daddy?
Well I let all 3 of you' take advantage of me ' because I was new to the league and just wanted to stir things up and 'maybe' improve my crappy team years in the future.NOBOBY I traded with with set there picks and now I'm stuck with crap draft picks. Hell ...no one has even responded to my trade proposals to get the crappy guys I'm owed.
Now that I look back...Runnys isnt involved until next year. JohnR is the other one who I let screw me.He never set his picks worth a shit and hasnt responded to anything.

This league needs a good commish,or 2 ...that will enforce the trades and run a quality draft.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
I just accepted your trade.
<!--quoteo(post=1687:date=Dec 5 2008, 08:26 PM:name=johnr42)-->QUOTE (johnr42 @ Dec 5 2008, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I just accepted your trade.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool...thanks and realize I'm just playing the ' angry new guy' role.
You other fuckers better do whats right.

!!!!!!!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
<!--quoteo(post=1689:date=Dec 5 2008, 08:31 PM:name=Captain)-->QUOTE (Captain @ Dec 5 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1687:date=Dec 5 2008, 08:26 PM:name=johnr42)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnr42 @ Dec 5 2008, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I just accepted your trade.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool...thanks and realize I'm just playing the ' angry new guy' role.
You other fuckers better do whats right.

!!!!!!!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Cap...rest assured that I always set my picks correctly. However, if people don't in front of me then there is nothing I can do.
Wow, I can't believe I messed up my first pick in the draft. Sorry about that.

Who has control of the Nutjobs right now? I have proposed a trade so they receive their rightful first round pick.

Please try to get your the draft picks to their rightful owners guys.
I'm supposed to get one of those like top 5 guys or something.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.