Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Fuckers!
Just wanted to say hello to all you guys. I've just been really busy with the two kids and work...just trying to get my priorities straight and all that.
I'll drop in from time to time, but I just don't have the time that I used to...doesn't mean that I don't miss this place.

Fuck yeah? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]
FUCK YEAH, SANTO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cute little fucker.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
SANTO! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
you were gone?
good to "see" you man!
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Yeah whatever. "Work" never stopped you before.
Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night.
Who?
Santo! Nice to see you!
<!--quoteo(post=11739:date=Jan 15 2009, 08:34 AM:name=Quinn)-->QUOTE (Quinn @ Jan 15 2009, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Santo! Nice to see you!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

...for one hot second.
They'll let anybody in this place.
And fuck that shit about not enough time. Work? Kids? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=11871:date=Jan 15 2009, 06:44 PM:name=chemikel)-->QUOTE (chemikel @ Jan 15 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->They'll let anybody in this place.
And fuck that shit about not enough time. Work? Kids? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not everyone can be blessed with being an interior decorator like you and Biff. How's the adoption plans going? Still looking at that 20 year old Asian boy?

<!--quoteo(post=12171:date=Jan 17 2009, 02:35 PM:name=Santo)-->QUOTE (Santo @ Jan 17 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11871:date=Jan 15 2009, 06:44 PM:name=chemikel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemikel @ Jan 15 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->They'll let anybody in this place.
And fuck that shit about not enough time. Work? Kids? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/jerkit.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not everyone can be blessed with being an interior decorator like you and Biff. How's the adoption plans going? Still looking at that 20 year old Asian boy?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
YEAH!
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=12171:date=Jan 17 2009, 02:35 PM:name=Santo)-->QUOTE (Santo @ Jan 17 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=11871:date=Jan 15 2009, 06:44 PM:name=chemikel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemikel @ Jan 15 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->They'll let anybody in this place.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How's the job impersonating Ronald McDonald going?