Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI 2
I realize noone really cares about this league but there is still some good competition so I'll just throw this out there.

The Captains have some good older players that they would like to trade off to the current contending teams.Some of my guys could really help. Thanks.

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
Whatcha got? I could use a pitcher and maybe a hitter and I have a little cap room. I ask because your team actually looks pretty young.
I cant figure out how to link the players over onto here but I'll trade pretty much anyone on my roster that is 26 or older. Looking for quality prospects. Not messing with draft picks in this league.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
I'm interested in your 1B Chris Fields.

My Low Minors

I'll trade anyone other than Reiter from there. Maybe even 2 of those guys for Fields depending on which 2.
Reiter would be the only one of comparable value.

I am interested in a Pitcher. PM sent.
[Image: lou.jpg]