Nice hair, Starlin.

This Lester kid ain't so much.

This is fun.
Almost spoke too soon. Nice play.
Nice to see the CF bleachers full - vaccinated section
Strange watching Lester, Schwarber, and Castro on Nats
Heyward is having a night

[Image: peepee-dance2020.gif]
littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee
littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee littlepeepee

Cubs win

Cubs win

Cubs win

The team built to be 500 is back at 500 at 20 Wins - 20 Losses
Makes you wonder how wed be if we kept Darvish. Pitching has been our biggest issue.
It was a strange feeling that I'd never had before-- I've never not wanted to see the Cubs light up a pitcher. (Apologies for the double negative.)

In the 9th, the first fastball (97) Nance threw to the last hitter had some pretty wicked movement on it. That guy has an impressive beard too.
Quote:Makes you wonder how wed be if we kept Darvish. Pitching has been our biggest issue.
Probably 1 to 3 games over 500 - remember Cubs offense was a big issue in many of their losses - specially prior to their recent small ball approach of last weeks. Cubs have been held scoreless or to 1 run in 7 of their 20 losses. Yu couldnt have helped them in those games

Yu would have provided this squad with an advantage in the playoffs as he could match up against any ace. Probably not an issue that Cubs need to concern themselves this season.
From a purely analytical perspective, Darvish has been worth 1.7 WAR and Davies has been worth -0.3 WAR. So, yeah -- about 2 wins better (I know it doesn't work out that way perfectly, but it's just interesting to think about). We'd be a half game behind the Cardinals and 1.5 games ahead of the Brewers.

What a stupid fucking trade, is what I'm trying to say.