Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLB Playoffs
Anyone still going? The team that I am a DC for is playing in the conference championship game tomorrow. The other players I have didn't even make it into the playoffs.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=16671:date=Feb 7 2009, 06:01 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Feb 7 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Anyone still going? The team that I am a DC for is playing in the conference championship game tomorrow. The other players I have didn't even make it into the playoffs.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

One of the teams I am on won their conference championship game today, we play the championship on Monday morning. My other two teams got knocked out in the first round.
I've got a team playing in the championship but my guy rides the bench so I hope they fucking lose.
3rd season in a row we are going to end up being knocked out in the semi finals, only to move up to a better league (my guess). We've gone 44-4 in the regular season in the last 3 years, and still haven't even won our conference.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Well we lost in the conference finals. The team went 5 WR all fucking game. A lot of times the better teams don't win because somebody tries to use a gimmick play and talent doesn't matter. We should still move up to AA. We went 15-1 in the regular season.
<!--quoteo(post=16761:date=Feb 8 2009, 09:45 PM:name=chemikel)-->QUOTE (chemikel @ Feb 8 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've got a team playing in the championship but my guy rides the bench so I hope they fucking lose.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I sent an offer to our player for one of the teams I GM for.
Thanks. Hopefully he'll be a good fit.