Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Tycoon
Just a heads up - for most of you all that I have on facebook, I sent you an invite to play baseball tycoon.

Premises is simple. Assign attributes to positions (which has a semi neat feature where you can set people on your friends list as players) and play other people. For every game you play you earn money and if you win, experience. Money can be used to either upgrade your players, spend on endorsements, or upgrades to your stadium/team/facilities etc.

Its surprisingly addictive. A buddy got me hooked on football tycoon which is the same deal. The last few days at work I've found myself with facebook minimized and every 20 minutes or so spending a minute or two. It's really simple to pick up and involves little to no time investment. Not having seen goal line blitz, Im guessing its a extremly watered down version of that.

Anyways, check it out.
I'll play if you invite me, I found the Football tycoon on application search but somehow can't find the baseball one, I just added you as a friend.
Can do - it says i sent out my alloted number of invites. I'll add you as soon as I can so we can be "fans" of each others team.