Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Alyssa Milano effect
<!--quoteo(post=125092:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:14 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jan 6 2011, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm still trying to get over the fact that Brad Penny was inside Alyssa Milano.

*Shivers*<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dude, she'd rim his ass in the locker room before big games.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=125090:date=Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20467:date=Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20261:date=Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Judith Light was hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
My wife has seen Judith Light both naked and shaven.

If you'd like, I could see if my wife is willing to paint you a detailed mental picture. I'm pretty certain Light's "naked bulbs" are indelibly etched into her brain.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dude, can you elaborate on this?
I'd love to know how/why you dredged this thread back up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Light was in a play where she play a cancer patient going through chemo. She appears nude in the play and was, according to my wife, "hairless everywhere" as part of the play. My wife worked for an events company hired by the AMA at the time, and the play was an event for one of the organization's conferences. After the play, my wife met Light, who was wearing a robe and a towel on her head. She said she had trouble maintaining eye contact with Light. She probably just stared at the robe where Light's shaven crotch lay beneath.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=125094:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125090:date=Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20467:date=Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20261:date=Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Judith Light was hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you'd like, I could see if my wife is willing to paint you a detailed mental picture. I'm pretty certain Light's "naked bulbs" are indelibly etched into her brain.

I'd love to know how/why you dredged this thread back up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Light was in a play where she play a cancer patient going through chemo. She appears nude in the play and was, according to my wife, "hairless everywhere" as part of the play. My wife worked for an events company hired by the AMA at the time, and the play was an event for one of the organization's conferences. After the play, my wife met Light, who was wearing a robe and a towel on her head. She said she had trouble maintaining eye contact with Light. She probably just stared at the robe where Light's shaven crotch lay beneath.

Mama always to me not to look into the Light, my son.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=125104:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125094:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125090:date=Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20467:date=Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20261:date=Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Judith Light was hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm not going to correct you on a musical matter for the second consecutive day because I'm nicer than that.
1. That's my favorite Springsteen song, fwiw (and I'm a huge fan).

2. Tom, that post about Penny getting a pre-game rim made me howl. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

3. Scarey, I know that post of yours is two years old, but when I look at that picture you posted of Penny, I think: "Who amongst the SOI crowd most resembles Brad Penny?"
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=125106:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:41 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jan 6 2011, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125104:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125094:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125090:date=Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20467:date=Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20261:date=Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Judith Light was hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm not going to correct you on a musical matter for the second consecutive day because I'm nicer than that.

I knew it was wrong when I posted it just as I knew Gerry Rafferty had some other obscure top 40 hits that no one remembers but you.

I know my music too. I may not know the 60's Dr. Demento stuff you do, but I have some knowledge.

I've heard "Blinded By The Light" enough times to know how it goes, but how it goes wouldn't make sense with the joke I was trying make. A lame joke, and now a joke made even lamer.

Wang.
<b>I</b> thought it was funny.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=125166:date=Jan 6 2011, 05:32 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125106:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:41 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Jan 6 2011, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125104:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125094:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125090:date=Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20467:date=Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20261:date=Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Judith Light was hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I knew it was wrong when I posted it just as I knew Gerry Rafferty had some other obscure top 40 hits that no one remembers but you.

I know my music too. I may not know the 60's Dr. Demento stuff you do, but I have some knowledge.

I've heard "Blinded By The Light" enough times to know how it goes, but how it goes wouldn't make sense with the joke I was trying make. A lame joke, and now a joke made even lamer.
But you left out 'but mama, that's where the fun is.' I guess it's implied. I think my sense of humor is seriously damaged. I hope I get it back. I'm four days away from leaving a gig I truly hate.
<!--quoteo(post=125173:date=Jan 6 2011, 06:21 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jan 6 2011, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><b>I</b> thought it was funny.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I did too, until the music snob had to shit all over it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Straw, congrats on leaving behind the dreaded gig.
Wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=125182:date=Jan 6 2011, 07:22 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 6 2011, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You've seen me sleep?
<!--quoteo(post=125178:date=Jan 6 2011, 06:45 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jan 6 2011, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125166:date=Jan 6 2011, 05:32 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125106:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:41 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Jan 6 2011, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125104:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125094:date=Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125090:date=Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20467:date=Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=20261:date=Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Judith Light was hot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

But you left out 'but mama, that's where the fun is.' I guess it's implied. I think my sense of humor is seriously damaged. I hope I get it back. I'm four days away from leaving a gig I truly hate.

I was just trying to make a play on words is all.

My philosophy on humor is to throw as much shit as possible against the wall. eventually something's gonna be funny.

Even Don Rickles had a bad night every now and again.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=125137:date=Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->1. That's my favorite Springsteen song, fwiw (and I'm a huge fan).

2. Tom, that post about Penny getting a pre-game rim made me howl. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

3. Scarey, I know that post of yours is two years old, but when I look at that picture you posted of Penny, I think: "Who amongst the SOI crowd most resembles Brad Penny?"<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I've heard "Blinded by the Light" plenty of times, but I honestly don't think I've heard Springsteen's original version. I guess it just goes to show that I've never been all that crazy about The Boss. I do like some of his later acoustic stuff though.
<!--quoteo(post=125398:date=Jan 7 2011, 12:59 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Jan 7 2011, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125137:date=Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->1. That's my favorite Springsteen song, fwiw (and I'm a huge fan).

3. Scarey, I know that post of yours is two years old, but when I look at that picture you posted of Penny, I think: "Who amongst the SOI crowd most resembles Brad Penny?"<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I've heard "Blinded by the Light" plenty of times, but I honestly don't think I've heard Springsteen's original version. I guess it just goes to show that I've never been all that crazy about The Boss. I do like some of his later acoustic stuff though.

I've heard it a couple times and thought it sucked. Doesn't sound anything like the Manfed Mann version. I hate Bruce though.

Manfred Mann covered at least three songs by Springsteen. "Blinded", "For You", and another one that escapes me.

Straw will correct any misinformation I just gave you.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=125423:date=Jan 7 2011, 02:18 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jan 7 2011, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125398:date=Jan 7 2011, 12:59 PM:name=jeffy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy @ Jan 7 2011, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=125137:date=Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->1. That's my favorite Springsteen song, fwiw (and I'm a huge fan).

I've heard it a couple times and thought it sucked. Doesn't sound anything like the Manfed Mann version. I hate Bruce though.

Manfred Mann covered at least three songs by Springsteen. "Blinded", "For You", and another one that escapes me.

Straw will correct any misinformation I just gave you.

Maybe.