Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs-White Sox
<!--quoteo(post=21828:date=Mar 4 2009, 07:42 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 4 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It's called fucking effort. That's all it fucking is. Show me you fucking care for once. Run a fucking flyball out. Run shit, 75% at least to field a flyball. Don't give me the "it's Spring Training" crap, this is what he always does. Soriano's as fast as he ever was, he just doesn't run.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Pulitzer Prize. Beautifully said.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Classic Soriano.
FUCKING RUN IT OUT YOU $136 MILLION DOUCHEBAG
@TheBlogfines
Theres the boos.
<!--quoteo(post=21834:date=Mar 4 2009, 07:47 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 4 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->FUCKING RUN IT OUT YOU $136 MILLION DOUCHEBAG<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Heaven forbid he do that...he could hurt his fragile hammies.
<!--quoteo(post=21836:date=Mar 4 2009, 08:49 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 4 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=21834:date=Mar 4 2009, 07:47 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 4 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->FUCKING RUN IT OUT YOU $136 MILLION DOUCHEBAG<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Heaven forbid he do that...he could hurt his fragile hammies.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Fine by me. He's the single biggest reason we're winless in the last 2 playoffs. It's not going to change with him either.
@TheBlogfines
Damn Jeff, stop plunking people.
I'm so pissed off.
@TheBlogfines
The White Sox should let him play near everyday, he can mash. Just hasn't been in a place where he can play everyday.
@TheBlogfines
The Shark don't look good one bit. What do you expect from a domer, he's blowin' hard.
When is AJ Douchebag going to realize that the bleached hair movement died in 2001?
<!--quoteo(post=21841:date=Mar 4 2009, 08:55 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 4 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Shark don't look good one bit. What do you expect from a domer, he's blowin' hard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like what I've seen. He's working on some other pitches, like the change which he just threw a great one of for a strike out. Good night for him in my opinion.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=21844:date=Mar 4 2009, 07:56 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 4 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=21841:date=Mar 4 2009, 08:55 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 4 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Shark don't look good one bit. What do you expect from a domer, he's blowin' hard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like what I've seen. He's working on some other pitches, like a great change for a strike out. Good night for him in my opinion.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's the only pitch that's working. I know that minor league and ST outings have goals that aren't tied to performance in statistics...but all the HBPs can't help.
Yeah, Shark looks alright. Just made a few mistakes, but you can tell he's trying some new things.
This ain't Fox's night is it...