Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z to start opening day
<!--quoteo(post=23177:date=Mar 12 2009, 05:38 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 12 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23176:date=Mar 12 2009, 04:31 PM:name=Brock)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Mar 12 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23166:date=Mar 12 2009, 04:29 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 12 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Regardless of his ERA<b>(which I'm not very concerned about)</b> he's still going to win 15 games and make 30+ starts, that's still damn good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Why? An ERA closer to 3 than 4 would help him get more wins, correct?

As far as injury concerns, last season was his lowest innings pitched total since he became a full-time starter, and I'm just a bit concerned about the nagging injuries, and/or his big workload catching up with him at some point.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm saying I don't think his ERA will be bad.

And like I said he's a horse, he can handle these innings better than most can, just like CC.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NM then I read that wrong.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->"It's good," Dempster said. "I never expected to start Opening Day. It would've been neat, but I really don't care. … I can go to WrestleMania Sunday night in Houston."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
@TheBlogfines