Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 week bitches
Almost time to get this season kicked off right. Zambrano v Oswalt?
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=25770:date=Mar 30 2009, 01:21 PM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Mar 30 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Almost time to get this season kicked off right. Zambrano v Oswalt?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

it can't get here soon enough, my cheese eating friend. not soon enough for me.
Wang.
[Image: 105_5.jpg]

LET'S DO THIS!!!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
For those of you not in the Chicagoland area, I just looked in my program guide for next week. Cubs-Astros has been picked up by ESPN2.
<!--quoteo(post=25846:date=Mar 30 2009, 04:07 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Mar 30 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For those of you not in the Chicagoland area, I just looked in my program guide for next week. Cubs-Astros has been picked up by ESPN2.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nice. Adding it to my DVR queue now
I really miss not having the schedule along with what channels the games are going to be on at the top of the page.
<!--quoteo(post=25855:date=Mar 30 2009, 06:42 PM:name=stevestonescigar)-->QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Mar 30 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I really miss not having the schedule along with what channels the games are going to be on at the top of the page.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
After Kid wakes up from laughing, he'll probably get around to changing that . . . I hope.
I have been looking into widgets like that to add, and it is still my very strong hope that one will work for us.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=25858:date=Mar 30 2009, 06:57 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Mar 30 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I have been looking into widgets like that to add, and it is still my very strong hope that one will work for us.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You're a fucking widget.
I didn't know anyone used that. I'll try to do it tonight.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=25860:date=Mar 30 2009, 07:04 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Mar 30 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I didn't know anyone used that. I'll try to do it tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

FUCK YEAH!!! Dude, I used it all the time. I loved being able to look on here during the day games to see what channel they would be on my XM radio. Thanks!
I thought it was great to have as a general reference, though the Yahoo Cubs page is also pretty user friendly for that kind of info on a daily basis. I liked ours better though, but it would be nice if Ace could find a widget so that Kid doesn't have to enter the info in manually. That's gotta be a real pain in the ass.
<!--quoteo(post=25864:date=Mar 30 2009, 08:23 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Mar 30 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought it was great to have as a general reference, though the Yahoo Cubs page is also pretty user friendly for that kind of info on a daily basis. I liked ours better though, but it would be nice if Ace could find a widget so that Kid doesn't have to enter the info in manually. That's gotta be a real pain in the ass.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That was my thought. And if anyone sees a widget they like, let me know. I'm having particular trouble finding one that has the broadcast information.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Well if nobody else used it don't worry about it because I am sure it is a pain in the ass. I just know that I did use it everyday. I don't really go to any other sports website other than this one anymore so it was just really helpful for myself.
I used it everyday as well.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk