Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual Count Down
<!--quoteo(post=27251:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:44 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 6 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->New Cub David Patton is ready for opening day and glad to get out of the Arizona sun.

[Image: LMhZm4hA.jpg]

<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->4 hr- 22 min!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That dude reminds of Sloth from the Goonies.
<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->3 hr - 51 min<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I got nothin'.

Andy
MAYBE WE SHOuld cyber touch pee pees? for good luck?
Wang.
I've got mine out and ready. Consequently, I'm getting some strange looks from my co-workers.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->3 hr - 29 min<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=27279:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:19 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Apr 6 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've got mine out and ready. Consequently, I'm getting some strange looks from my co-workers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i really need to wait til i'm home. i work at a school full of 5th and 6th graders. no way i can justify touching my computer with my dick. no way they let me get away with that.....unless i explain that it's opening day!!!!!!!
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=27298:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:37 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Apr 6 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27279:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:19 PM:name=Jody)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jody @ Apr 6 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've got mine out and ready. Consequently, I'm getting some strange looks from my co-workers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
i really need to wait til i'm home. i work at a school full of 5th and 6th graders. no way i can justify touching my computer with my dick. no way they let me get away with that.....unless i explain that it's opening day!!!!!!!
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->3 hr - 18 min<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=27298:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:37 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Apr 6 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27279:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:19 PM:name=Jody)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jody @ Apr 6 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've got mine out and ready. Consequently, I'm getting some strange looks from my co-workers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

That might be enough to turn my frown upside down.
2 hour - 25 min.
I got nothin'.

Andy
How much time now?
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=27363:date=Apr 6 2009, 03:43 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Apr 6 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->How much time now?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Are you ready to go drink?
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Yes I am.

This thread made me happy.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=27262:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:05 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Apr 6 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27251:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:44 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 6 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->New Cub David Patton is ready for opening day and glad to get out of the Arizona sun.

<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->4 hr- 22 min!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dude looks like a prettier Koz.
<!--quoteo(post=27379:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:55 PM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Apr 6 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27262:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:05 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Apr 6 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27251:date=Apr 6 2009, 02:44 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 6 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->New Cub David Patton is ready for opening day and glad to get out of the Arizona sun.

Dude looks like a prettier Koz.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines