Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time is now!
I think we are about to turn it up a notch. I think Lou and some of the guys have been on cruise through the start of the season. We pushed hard all of last year and were drained at the end of the year. With about 90 games to go and only a few games out we are going to start some winning streaks. A little city rivalry is a good time to get things started.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img]
Can't you see that I am serious?!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=46335:date=Jun 26 2009, 09:57 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 26 2009, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The guy eating now makes me think of Soto.
<!--quoteo(post=46345:date=Jun 26 2009, 11:03 AM:name=wcplummer)-->QUOTE (wcplummer @ Jun 26 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46335:date=Jun 26 2009, 09:57 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 26 2009, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sparkle.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The guy eating now makes me think of Soto.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Someone should animate him taking a hit from a joint first and then eating himself into oblivion.
At least we know why he gaineds a few lbs
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
fail
Time for some positivitinessous!!

Fuck Yeah!
<!--quoteo(post=46513:date=Jun 26 2009, 04:37 PM:name=wcplummer)-->QUOTE (wcplummer @ Jun 26 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Time for some positivitinessous!!

Fuck Yeah!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm feeling it.

Now to keep it going......that's the hard part.