Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Astros 4/8/09
<!--quoteo(post=28727:date=Apr 8 2009, 06:17 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Apr 8 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Theriot is the fucking man!!! Why people are ever down on him is beyond me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yep, he's probably the most consistent offensive player on the team.
@TheBlogfines
WOW!!! That was a great pick by Pudge!
No outs through 7 hitters, then Koyie makes 2. Come back soon Geo.
@TheBlogfines
Hopefully he walks Lilly [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Good inning!!!

Now hopefully Lilly comes out with a quick inning.
That was awesome. Ted bats before he even throws a pitch [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Well this is the last park and one of the last teams I'd want Lilly pitching against right now with the short porch in left field, all of their right-handed power, that he usually gives up a bomb a game, he was throwing meatballs in ST, and was throwing meatballs last April. But, we'll see.
@TheBlogfines
so that was a good inning. i wish soto would have batted for hill.
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
4 runs ain't gonna win this.
<!--quoteo(post=28737:date=Apr 8 2009, 07:23 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 8 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Well this is the last park and one of the last teams I'd want Lilly pitching against right now with the short porch in left field, all of their right-handed power, that he usually gives up a bomb a game, he was throwing meatballs in ST, and was throwing meatballs last April. But, we'll see.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'll never forget his first game last year: homerun to Rickie Weeks on the first pitch [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]
That carried a lot more than I thought it would. Crazy wind.
@TheBlogfines
Ah, the ole hop.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=28744:date=Apr 8 2009, 07:30 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 8 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Ah, the ole hop.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Graceful, like a gazelle.
BBradley is the man.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
RAMI!!!!!!
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.