Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Brewers 4-10-09
Lou's fault.
what a shitty way to lose a game.
Wang.
FUUUUUck!

Jim's fault.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
The more I see of Gregg, the more I hate him
<!--quoteo(post=29387:date=Apr 10 2009, 06:18 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Apr 10 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->FUUUUUck!

Jim's fault.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No.
So far, so shitty for Gregg. 3 outings, each time he's either given up a run or given up a hit that scored an inherited runner. Horrible.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Walk Braun here...load them for Prince
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Get him the fuck out of there!!!!!!!!
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=29388:date=Apr 10 2009, 06:18 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 10 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The more I see of Gregg, the more I hate him<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
When he came in freshly warmed up, he was good. Too bad Lou fucked up and put him in last inning, then he had to sit for an inning and come back out. Lou's fault.
<!--quoteo(post=29390:date=Apr 10 2009, 06:20 PM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Apr 10 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So far, so shitty for Gregg. 3 outings, each time he's either given up a run or given up a hit that scored an inherited runner. Horrible.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
As Dennis Green once said, "He was what we THOUGHT he was."

<!--quoteo(post=29392:date=Apr 10 2009, 06:20 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Apr 10 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Get him the fuck out of there!!!!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
For who? Lou's used everyone already. Lou's fault.
<!--quoteo(post=29394:date=Apr 10 2009, 06:21 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Apr 10 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=29390:date=Apr 10 2009, 06:20 PM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ Apr 10 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So far, so shitty for Gregg. 3 outings, each time he's either given up a run or given up a hit that scored an inherited runner. Horrible.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
As Dennis Green once said, "He was what we THOUGHT he was."
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Kerry Wood's clone?
Theriot is not a SS.
Have we used up our entire pen?
FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCK
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.