Apr 12 - Apr 21 - 7 games - Groin
Apr 23 - Apr 23 - 1 game - Groin

<b>Regular Season:</b>
Apr 13 - Apr 15 - 2 games - Sore Back

<b>Regular Season:</b>
Nothing Yet
I got nothin'.

Andy
I need a graphic that looks like an odometer, only 1 side has DL on it and the other active.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Where's Cedeno when a guy needs a good groin massage?
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
I think you mean Cesar but I bet Cedeno is pretty good too.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I love every post so far in this thread.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=30155:date=Apr 13 2009, 09:04 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Apr 13 2009, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I love every post so far in this thread.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Except this one.

And this one.
It'd be nice to include the number of games missed.
<!--quoteo(post=30708:date=Apr 16 2009, 10:49 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 16 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It'd be nice to include the number of games missed.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Games included.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=30708:date=Apr 16 2009, 10:49 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 16 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It'd be nice to include the number of games missed.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes, one would think that's the whole point of the exercise. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
Bradley should return this weekend. Ramirez will probably be back today.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Yeah Ramirez is in the lineup today, Bradley is not.

Wittenmeyer said Saturday or Sunday for him.

Also just a quick FYI its Alfonso not Alfonzo [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=30714:date=Apr 16 2009, 11:00 AM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Apr 16 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah Ramirez is in the lineup today, Bradley is not.

Wittenmeyer said Saturday or Sunday for him.

Also just a quick FYI its Alfonso not Alfonzo [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oops. My bad. I can't spell worth a lick to begin with and now I'm jacking up names.
I got nothin'.

Andy
BTW, I think this is exactly how Bradley misses his 40-60 games a year; it never seems to be a great big thing, like a broken collarbone. It's a bunch of little things that keep him out for 4-5 games at a time, and it adds up.

Sure wish his groin would hurry up and heal.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=30721:date=Apr 16 2009, 11:26 AM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Apr 16 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sure wish his groin would hurry up and heal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Anyone?
<!--quoteo(post=30722:date=Apr 16 2009, 11:27 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 16 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=30721:date=Apr 16 2009, 11:26 AM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Apr 16 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sure wish his groin would hurry up and heal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Anyone?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Have at it. I set it up on a tee.