Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Wed game
<!--quoteo(post=30308:date=Apr 14 2009, 05:50 PM:name=stevestonescigar)-->QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Apr 14 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=29921:date=Apr 13 2009, 02:18 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 13 2009, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I usually look for a place around Lakewood and Barry (a couple blocks south of Belmont). It's not too long of a walk from there.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think Barry is the street that our good buddy, phan lives on. I am thinking of looking for a street spot on Grace. I have read of a lot of people finding free street parking there. I may try that first then hit a lot if I can not find a spot.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, that's Barry. I don't drive to the ballpark or the area often as I prefer the L, but when I do any of the local side streets south of Belmont and around Kenmore even west to Racine are good bets to find parking. It's around a 4 block walk from there to the ballpark, but it's convenient and the traffic is easier on the way out too.
<!--quoteo(post=30313:date=Apr 14 2009, 06:09 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Apr 14 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=30308:date=Apr 14 2009, 05:50 PM:name=stevestonescigar)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevestonescigar @ Apr 14 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=29921:date=Apr 13 2009, 02:18 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 13 2009, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I usually look for a place around Lakewood and Barry (a couple blocks south of Belmont). It's not too long of a walk from there.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think Barry is the street that our good buddy, phan lives on. I am thinking of looking for a street spot on Grace. I have read of a lot of people finding free street parking there. I may try that first then hit a lot if I can not find a spot.
Yeah, that's Barry. I don't drive to the ballpark or the area often as I prefer the L, but when I do any of the local side streets south of Belmont and around Kenmore even west to Racine are good bets to find parking. It's around a 4 block walk from there to the ballpark, but it's convenient and the traffic is easier on the way out too.

Park at Butchie's and take the EL.

He doesn't care.
i usually find good parking on the side streets east of wrigley off of addison.