Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Cardinals 4/16/09
Marshall's got a filthy curve today.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Why did they walk Pujols?
<!--quoteo(post=30762:date=Apr 16 2009, 01:36 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Apr 16 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why did they walk Pujols?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Marshall threw 3 unintentional balls so they decided just to put him on.
<!--quoteo(post=30761:date=Apr 16 2009, 12:35 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 16 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Marshall's got a filthy curve today.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah he really does, really he threw good pitches all inning except on the hanger to Ryan. Too bad the Ludwick dribbler fucked him over.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/kb.gif[/img]
Haha.
LOL Thank you very much Kahlil Peene.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

Nice.
nice play!
Come on Lee, big spot early.
Thank you Khalil. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
What kind of dumbass left fielder plays on the track against Fukudome?
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=30767:date=Apr 16 2009, 01:39 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Apr 16 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Kahlil Peene.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->KHALIL PEENE!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

I love it.
We'll take it. Got it back.
DLEE
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.