Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Cardinals 4/16/09
<!--quoteo(post=30999:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:17 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 16 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=30998:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:16 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 16 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pujols doesn't deserve one in the earhole (edit: for that play), this game isn't over yet. It wasn't anyone on the Cubs fault, it was just a heads up play by Pujols to get to third with 1 out.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He deserved one in his earhole before that play occurred. It was just confirmed after that happened.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's what the edit was for. I actually said out loud in his first at bat Marshall should put one in his fucking face...but he deserves it no more now because of that play than he did before.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
what a joke
<!--quoteo(post=31000:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:19 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 16 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=30999:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:17 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 16 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=30998:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:16 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 16 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pujols doesn't deserve one in the earhole (edit: for that play), this game isn't over yet. It wasn't anyone on the Cubs fault, it was just a heads up play by Pujols to get to third with 1 out.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He deserved one in his earhole before that play occurred. It was just confirmed after that happened.
That's what the edit was for. I actually said out loud in his first at bat Marshall should put one in his fucking face...but he deserves it no more now because of that play than he did before.
Every additional breath he takes makes him deserve it more.
Wow, its like we have just given up.

Hope they decide to show back up for tomorrow.
I think Cotts is about to get the Michael Wuertz treatment.
The Cardinals are 8 and fucking 3. We're 5 and fucking 4.
Well that was an ugly ugly game on both sides. Other than the Fuk HR we played AWFUL today.

The Cards played shitty too, but not shitty enough.

Hope Z has his good stuff tomorrow.
Oh well, it was our 5th starter against essentially their ace. Go get 'em tomorrow.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=31005:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:23 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 16 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Cardinals are 8 and fucking 3. We're 5 and fucking 4.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Don't do this to yourself Butch. It's April 16, I don't think it'll be too tough to dig ourselves out of a 2 game hole.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=31008:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:27 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 16 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=31005:date=Apr 16 2009, 04:23 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 16 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Cardinals are 8 and fucking 3. We're 5 and fucking 4.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Don't do this to yourself Butch. It's April 16, I don't think it'll be too tough to dig ourselves out of a 2 game hole.
Yeah...I know. Thanks.
I just know we're going to get dominated by this AAA callup who is rolling tomorrow...
<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->SHIT! DICK OR COCK! BULL...SHIT! FUCK! THIS GAME MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PILE OF BULL...SHIT!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Butch makes coming home to this pile of crap... ok.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.