2. SS Ryan Theriot
3. CF Kosuke Fukudome
4. 1B Derrek Lee
5. RF Milton Bradley
6. 3B Mike Fontenot
7. C Geovany Soto
8. 2B Aaron Miles
9. P Carlos Zambrano
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Good thing Aram pinch hit the other night [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry.gif[/img]
For the 3rd day in a row Lou said "maybe tomorrow" for Aramis. Today at least right after that he said "almost sure" so hopefully tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it though.
<!--quoteo(post=35063:date=May 3 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ May 3 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For the 3rd day in a row Lou said "maybe tomorrow" for Aramis. Today at least right after that he said "almost sure" so hopefully tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I say give him as much time as he needs. I'd rather he be 100% than to come back at 90% and hurt himself again. Lou shouldn't have used him to PH the other night.
He should of just been put on the DL. This playing short handed is getting ridiculous.
<!--quoteo(post=35064:date=May 3 2009, 12:08 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ May 3 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=35063:date=May 3 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Fella)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fella @ May 3 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For the 3rd day in a row Lou said "maybe tomorrow" for Aramis. Today at least right after that he said "almost sure" so hopefully tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I say give him as much time as he needs. I'd rather he be 100% than to come back at 90% and hurt himself again. Lou shouldn't have used him to PH the other night.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well if they want to be extra cautious they should have just DL'ed him. He said if he plays tomorrow it will be with some pain.

Its not like playing on a sore calf is like playing on a surgically repaired knee or something though. The chance to injure it further would seem to be fairly low.
<!--quoteo(post=35067:date=May 3 2009, 12:14 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ May 3 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=35064:date=May 3 2009, 12:08 PM:name=jeffy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy @ May 3 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=35063:date=May 3 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Fella)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fella @ May 3 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For the 3rd day in a row Lou said "maybe tomorrow" for Aramis. Today at least right after that he said "almost sure" so hopefully tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well if they want to be extra cautious they should have just DL'ed him. He said if he plays tomorrow it will be with some pain.

Its not like playing on a sore calf is like playing on a surgically repaired knee or something though. The chance to injure it further would seem to be fairly low.
Yeah. For what it's worth, he was taking huge hacks at the plate and just missed destroying one to right, just got under it. Certainly couldn't tell there was anything wrong with him though.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=35067:date=May 3 2009, 01:14 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ May 3 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=35064:date=May 3 2009, 12:08 PM:name=jeffy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy @ May 3 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=35063:date=May 3 2009, 12:06 PM:name=Fella)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fella @ May 3 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For the 3rd day in a row Lou said "maybe tomorrow" for Aramis. Today at least right after that he said "almost sure" so hopefully tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Agreed.
Z's badly missing his spots.
@TheBlogfines
Yikes. Wind blowing out again today?
@TheBlogfines
Bullshit Z didn't get that.
@TheBlogfines
Now he has to fucking swing at it.
@TheBlogfines
Oh fuck this. Might as well just forfeit this one. Donaghy bitch.
@TheBlogfines
Fergie's arm "wasn't really made out of rubber." -- Dr. Robert Q. Brenly.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Fuck, missed a homer by 2 feet and it had to be with 2 outs and nobody on.
@TheBlogfines