Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Marlins - 5/3/09
BEAUTY OF A CATCH!
Good win. Nice to see the team back on track these last few games [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
If Kosuke whiffs on that, it's a tied game with Bonifacio's speed. Phew. 3 in a row, playing some good baseball and will have Aramis back tomorrow it appears. Hopefully Z's not out too long.
@TheBlogfines
fukudome is gold glove worthy out there in RF.
Fuck yeah! Kind of an ugly win, but beautiful just the same.
One swing of the bat made the entire difference. Just shows how valuable DLee can be if he somehow gets his groove back.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=35191:date=May 3 2009, 04:06 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ May 3 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The booing of Milton is so lame, especially up 2 runs. Assholes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My exact thought when I saw that. Fucking boo birds. Hopefully Uncle Milty can use it to his advantage.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Lou said he doubts Z will start on Friday. They will have an update tomorrow on his status. He is going to have an MRI this evening. If its only a grade 1 strain he will probably miss only one start. If its more severe, he will probably go on the DL.