Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Giants 5/4/09
<!--quoteo(post=35552:date=May 4 2009, 07:47 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ May 4 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=35548:date=May 4 2009, 08:42 PM:name=Kid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid @ May 4 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I doubt Krukow would want to leave SF, but I'd be fine with him as our color man.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I totally agree. They're probably my favorite crew in the league. Seems like most of the good ones are out west. Nothing beats Vin though.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The NL West is loaded with great voices. Vinny, Leitner and Coleman in SD, Vasgersian and his colour man that my head went blank on...well they were REALLY good in SD. I like Cohen-Hernandez-Darling though with the Mets.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
FUCK YEAH! One more.
@TheBlogfines
[Image: crane%20technique.jpg]
@TheBlogfines
FUCK YEAH REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

FUCK YEAH CUBS!
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Nice win, fuck yeah!
FUCK YES!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Lou said Marmol and Gregg are getting the day off tomorrow. He said "we're gonna rest a few people tomorrow" before that.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=35567:date=May 4 2009, 10:10 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ May 4 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lou said Marmol and Gregg are getting the day off tomorrow. He said "we're gonna rest a few people tomorrow" before that.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah sounds like Theriot and Soto are gonna get the day off tomorrow too.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Sounds like a "well, we're facing Lincecum, might as well throw shit against the wall" game.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]